Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Echo Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Fondine fabric shade
- Acrylic diffuser
- Metal frame
- Deep Patina Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" downrods
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Shade Color: Fondine
Finish: Deep Patina Bronze, Stainless Steel
- Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
- Fixture: Height 12.5", Diameter 20"
- Shade: Height 12.5", Lower Diameter 20", Upper Diameter 19"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 22.5", Adjustable To 58.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.