Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Echo Chandelier is available with the following:
- 6 drum-shaped white Fondine fabric shades
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" downrods
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
Shade Color: Ascot White
Finish: Deep Patina Bronze, Stainless Steel
- Six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 12.25", Diameter 40"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 21", Adjustable To 51"
- Shade: Height 6.5", Diameter 8"
- Canopy: Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.