The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Earring Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Etched Opal glass shades
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Oval wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations
Shade Color: Etched Opal
Finish: Brushed Nickel
Size: 2 Lights, 3 Lights, 4 Lights
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 8", Width 12.75", Depth 5.5"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 7", Width 19", Depth 5.5"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 8", Width 26.5", Depth 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.