The George Kovacs Earring Bath Bar proves a most fashionable accessory in a bathroom or vanity area. The shape of the oval wall plate is mimicked by the frames around the dangling Etched Opal glass shades. The soft glow of these shades is further enhanced by the gentle luster of the Brushed Nickel finish. Available with two, three or four lights.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Earring Bath Bar is available with the following:
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 8", Width 12.75", Depth 5.5"
- 3-Light Option: Height 7", Width 19", Depth 5.5"
- 4-Light Option: Height 8", Width 26.5", Depth 5.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...