The same shiny wire, with a softer seat. The Eames® Wire Chair with Seat Pad by Herman Miller® is made of chromed metal wire, with a subtly curved seat atop the distinctive "Eiffel Tower" style base. A round leather-covered cushion adds extra comfort without compromising the visual of the chair's lovely engineering.
Founded in 1905 (originally as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller truly came into its own in the 1950s under the art direction of legendary designer George Nelson. More than 60 years later, many of the original furniture designs from that period continue to be produced. Immediately recognizable mid-century modern design classics by Nelson, Charles and Ray Eames, Alexander Girard and Isamu Noguchi blend together seamlessly with designs from today, creating the altogether cohesive--and altogether iconic--Herman Miller furniture collection.
The Eames Wire Chair with Seat Pad is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Made of welded metal wire
- Chrome finish
- Adjustable plastic glides
- Felt bottom glides recommended for hard floors
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1951
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Item: Height 32.75", Width 19.75", Depth 21.25"
- Seat: Height 1.5"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...