After having conquered molded plywood and plastic, Charles & Ray Eames then took on metal. The result is the lightweight, yet strong Eames® Wire Chair by Herman Miller®. Its literally graphic seat is made of welded and chromed metal wire. The lovely engineering continues down through the distinctive "Eiffel Tower" base.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Wire Chair is available with the following:
- Made of welded metal wire
- Chrome finish
- Adjustable plastic glides
- Felt bottom glides recommended for hard floors
- 32% recycled content, 100% recyclable
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1951
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Item: Height 32.75", Width 19.75", Depth 21.25"
- Seat: Height 16.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...