Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Wire Chair is available with the following:
- Made of welded metal wire
- Chrome finish
- Adjustable plastic glides
- Felt bottom glides recommended for hard floors
- 32% recycled content, 100% recyclable
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1951
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Glide: Felt Bottom, Standard
- Item: Height 32.75", Width 19.75", Depth 21.25"
- Seat: Height 16.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.