The signature Eames wire base, updated for the outdoors. The Eames® Wire Base Low Outdoor Table by Herman Miller® uses a durable powder-coat finish to protect the integrity of the metal base, and is paired with a similarly weather-proof slab of marble or granite. Stack or scatter as needed for any outdoor occasion.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Wire Base Low Outdoor Table is available with the following:
- 3/4" thick stone top with full bullnose edge
- Powder-coated wire base
- 4% recycled content, 100% recyclable
- 5 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Georgia Grey Marble,
Georgia White Marble,
Quebec Graphite Granite,
Wisconsin Black Marble
- Item: Height 10", Width 15.5", Depth 13.25"
- Herman Miller stone tabletops- Natural characteristics in stone cause variations in hues, veins, crystals and distinctive marks. These variations and subtle changes seen as the stone ages are values associated with natural materials. | Stone is naturally porous, susceptible to staining and fading. Clean up any spills immediately. | For routine cleaning, rinse with warm water and wipe dry with clean, soft cloth. For deeper cleaning, use mixture of mild detergent and warm water, rinse and wipe dry. | Stone tops on outdoor tables are treated with a protective penetrating sealer. Over time, resealing with a natural stone sealer may be needed to rejuvenate a faded tabletop. | To protect outdoor stone tabletops when not in use, place away from direct sunlight and its damaging UV rays.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...