Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Upholstered Molded Plastic Side Chair - Wood Dowel Base is available with the following:
- Hopsak upholstery (100% polyester, designed by Alexander Girard)
- Molded plastic shell
- Coordinating plastic trim hides seam between upholstery and plastic back
- Solid wood dowel legs with metal braces
- Black glides with Black finish; White glides with Trivalent Chrome finish
- 15% recycled content, 85% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 5 year warranty
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Select molded plastic back and plastic trim pairings offered here. For additional color combinations, please call 877.445.4486
Fabric Color: Black, Cobalt Blue, Emerald Dark, Grey Blue Dark, Ochre Dark, Terra Cotta, Ultramarine Dark, Yellow Dark, Crimson, Olive Green Dark, Violet Dark, Crimson Dark Dark, Orange, Pink Dark Dark, Raw Umber Dark, Sepia Dark, Sienna
Trim Color: Black and Black, Sparrow and Parchment, White and White
Finish: Black Finish, Trivalent Chrome
Leg Finish: Ebony, Natural Maple, Walnut, White Ash
Foot Type: Felt Bottom, Standard
- Item: Height 31.5", Width 18.5", Depth 21.5"
- Seat: Height 16.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.