Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Universal Base Round Outdoor Dining Table is available with the following:
- 3/4" thick stone top with full bullnose edge
- Powder-coated four-legged cast aluminum base
- Adjustable glides
- Top connects to base with bolt that runs the length of the column
- 13% recycled content, 99% recyclable
- Greenguard Certified
- 3 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Top Material: Georgia Grey Marble, Georgia White Marble, Quebec Graphite Granite, Wisconsin Black Marble
Finish: Graphite Satin, White
Size: 30 Inch, 36 Inch
- 30 inch Option Item: Height 28.5", Diameter 30"
- 36 inch Option Item: Height 28.5", Diameter 36"
- Herman Miller stone tabletops- Natural characteristics in stone cause variations in hues, veins, crystals and distinctive marks. These variations and subtle changes seen as the stone ages are values associated with natural materials. | Stone is naturally porous, susceptible to staining and fading. Clean up any spills immediately. | For routine cleaning, rinse with warm water and wipe dry with clean, soft cloth. For deeper cleaning, use mixture of mild detergent and warm water, rinse and wipe dry. | Stone tops on outdoor tables are treated with a protective penetrating sealer. Over time, resealing with a natural stone sealer may be needed to rejuvenate a faded tabletop. | To protect outdoor stone tabletops when not in use, place away from direct sunlight and its damaging UV rays.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.