The Eames® Soft Pad Ottoman by Herman Miller® was designed by Charles & Ray Eames to be the perfect cushy complement to the Soft Pad Lounge Chair. Like the chair, it features a thick foam cushion covered in supple leather upholstery, attached to an aluminum base. Available in a variety of leather and finish options.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Soft Pad Ottoman is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum base with nylon glides
- 57% recycled content, 97% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1969
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Black MCL Leather,
Pearl MCL Leather
- Item: Height 19.75", Width 21.5", Depth 21.5"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Eames Soft Pad by Herman Miller