Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Soft Pad Management Chair is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum base with nylon castors
- Polished Aluminum finish
- Adjustable height
- 57% recycled content, 97% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1969
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Fabric: Black Leather, Black MCL Leather, Ivory Leather, Pearl MCL Leather
Finish: Polished Aluminum
Height Adjustment: Manual, Pneumatic
- Manual Option: Height Adjustable To 32.25"
- Manual Seat: Height Adjustable To 21"
- Pneumatic Option: Height Adjustable To 36"
- Pneumatic Seat: Height Adjustable To 21.5"
- Manual Option: Width 23"
- Pneumatic Option: Width 23"
- Manual Option: Depth 16.5"
- Pneumatic Option: Depth 16.5"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.