Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Soft Pad Management Chair is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum base with nylon castors
- Polished Aluminum finish
- Adjustable height
- 57% recycled content, 97% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1969
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Finish: Polished Aluminum
Fabric: Black Leather, Black MCL Leather, Ivory Leather, Pearl MCL Leather
Foot Type: Castors (carpet), Castors (hard floor and carpet)
Option: Manual, Pneumatic
- Manual Option: Height Adjustable To 32.25"
- Manual Seat: Height Adjustable To 21"
- Pneumatic Option: Height Adjustable To 36"
- Pneumatic Seat: Height Adjustable To 21.5"
- Manual Option: Width 23"
- Pneumatic Option: Width 23"
- Manual Option: Depth 16.5"
- Pneumatic Option: Depth 16.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.