Soft leather and thick foam cushions make the Eames® Soft Pad Lounge Chair by Herman Miller® the ultimate in sophisticated relaxation. This cushier take on the Aluminum Group suspends the cushions on the signature ergonomic aluminum frame. It is available in a 3 cushion version that swivels and a 4 cushion version that swivels and tilts.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Soft Pad Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum swivel base with nylon glides
- 57% recycled content, 97% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1969
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Black MCL Leather,
Pearl MCL Leather
Swivel Only - 3 Cushion,
Tilt and Swivel - 4 Cushion
- Swivel Only - 3 Cushion Option: Height 35"
- Tilt and Swivel - 4 Cushion Option: Height 38.75"
- Swivel Only - 3 Cushion Seat: Height 19.75"
- Tilt and Swivel - 4 Cushion Seat: Height 17"
- Swivel Only - 3 Cushion Option: Width 24.75"
- Tilt and Swivel - 4 Cushion Option: Width 26"
- Swivel Only - 3 Cushion Option: Depth 29.25"
- Tilt and Swivel - 4 Cushion Option: Depth 31"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Eames Soft Pad by Herman Miller