Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Soft Pad Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum swivel base with nylon glides
- 57% recycled content, 97% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1969
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Finish: Graphite, Polished Aluminum, White
Fabric: Black Leather, Ivory Leather, Black MCL Leather, Pearl MCL Leather
Option: Swivel Only - 3 Cushion, Tilt and Swivel - 4 Cushion
- Swivel Only - 3 Cushion Option Item: Height 35"
- Swivel Only - 3 Cushion Seat: Height 19.75"
- Tilt and Swivel - 4 Cushion Seat: Height 17"
- Swivel Only - 3 Cushion Option Item: Width 24.75", Depth 29.25"
- Tilt and Swivel - 4 Cushion Option Item: Height 38.75", Width 26", Depth 31"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.