Only Charles & Ray Eames could make wood look so soft and inviting. The Eames® Molded Plywood Dining Chair - Metal Base by Herman Miller® features the iconic curved panels of molded plywood veneer in a variety of colors and textures. The panels are positioned on a chromed or Black metal frame for maximum comfort and ergonomics.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Molded Plywood Dining Chair - Metal Base is available with the following:
- Molded plywood seat and back
- Metal frame
- Nylon glides
- 21% recycled content, 62% recyclable
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1946
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Seat and Back Finish:
- Item: Height 29.5", Width 20.5", Depth 20.5"
- Seat: Height 17.5"
- Herman Miller wood veneer- Santos Palisander is a sustainably harvested Bolivian rosewood. It replaces the non-sustainable rosewood formerly sourced from Brazil. | Herman Miller uses only all-natural real wood veneer. The natural characteristics in individual wood veneer pieces should not be considered defects. Rather, the inherent color and grain variations in the wood contribute to a veneer's unique beauty, and make each piece one-of-a-kind. | If properly cared for, wood veneer furniture will stay looking beautiful for a long time. To learn more about the care of wood veneer, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Eames Molded Plywood by Herman Miller