Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Molded Plywood Dining Chair - Metal Base is available with the following:
- Molded plywood seat and back
- Metal frame
- Nylon glides
- 21% recycled content, 62% recyclable
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1946
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Back Finish: Ebony, Walnut, Natural Cherry, White Ash, Red Stain, Santos Palisander
Base Finish: Black, Trivalent Chrome
- Item: Height 29.5", Width 20.5", Depth 20.5"
- Seat: Height 17.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.