Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Molded Plastic Stacking Chair is available with the following:
- Made of molded polypropylene
- Metal base with swiveling nylon glides
- Felt bottom glides recommended for hard floors
- Trivalent Chrome finish
- Stackable up to 14 high
- Made in USA
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Color: Aqua Sky, Red Orange, White, Black, Sparrow
Foot Type: Felt Bottom, Standard
- Item: Height 31.75", Width 18", Depth 18.25"
- Seat: Height 16.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.