The Eames® Molded Plastic Side Chair - Wood Dowel Leg Base by Herman Miller® pairs a smooth, comfortable seat with a structurally beautiful base. The seat is made out of molded polypropylene with a deep, ergonomically formed seat pocket. It sits on top of turned wood dowel legs reinforced with Black metal wire braces.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Molded Plastic Side Chair - Wood Dowel Leg Base is available with the following:
- Made of molded polypropylene
- Base made of turned wood dowels with Black metal braces
- 15% recycled content, 92% recyclable
- Greenguard Certified
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Item: Height 31.75", Width 18", Depth 18.25"
- Seat: Height 16.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Eames Molded Plastic by Herman Miller