Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Molded Plastic Side Chair - 4 Leg Base is available with the following:
- Made of a single molded piece of polypropylene
- Metal base with swiveling nylon glides
- Felt bottom glides recommended for hard floors
- 19% recycled content, 100% recyclable
- Greenguard Certified
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Color: Aqua Sky, Black, Red Orange, White, Sparrow
Leg Finish: Black, Trivalent Chrome
Foot Type: Felt Bottom, Standard
- Item: Height 31.75", Width 18", Depth 18.25"
- Seat: Height 16.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.