The Eames® Molded Plastic Side Chair - 4 Leg Base by Herman Miller® is the epitome of good design. Its molded polypropylene seat has a smooth organic form, with a deep seat pocket and flexible back providing the ultimate in ergonomic comfort. The minimalist metal base includes swiveling glides for stability on uneven floors.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Molded Plastic Side Chair - 4 Leg Base is available with the following:
- Made of a single molded piece of polypropylene
- Metal base with swiveling nylon glides
- Felt bottom glides recommended for hard floors
- 19% recycled content, 100% recyclable
- Greenguard Certified
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Item: Height 31.75", Width 18", Depth 18.25"
- Seat: Height 16.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Eames Molded Plastic by Herman Miller