The Eames® Molded Plastic Armchair - Wire Base by Herman Miller® is at once comfortable and architectural. Its signature molded polypropylene seat has a deep ergonomic seat pocket, armrests and a smooth waterfall front. Also known as the "Eiffel Tower," the welded wire base rests stably and level on four swiveling glides.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Molded Plastic Armchair - Wire Base is available with the following:
- Made of molded polypropylene
- Welded metal wire base with swiveling nylon glides
- Felt bottom glides recommended for hard floors
- 14% recycled content, 99% recyclable
- Greenguard Certified
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Item: Height 31.75", Width 24.5", Depth 23.5"
- Seat: Height 16.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Eames Molded Plastic by Herman Miller