In Charles & Ray Eames' experiments with molded plastics in the 1940s, the Eames® Molded Plastic Armchair - Rocker Base by Herman Miller® was one of the successful results. The molded polypropylene seat is smooth, comfortable and--with a wide range of colors--wonderfully fashionable. The metal frame culminates in solid wood rockers.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Molded Plastic Armchair - Rocker Base is available with the following:
- Made of a single molded piece of polypropylene
- Metal base with solid wood rockers
- 8-16% recycled content, 84% recyclable
- Greenguard Certified
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Item: Height 26.5", Width 24.5", Depth 27.5"
- Seat: Height 13"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Eames Molded Plastic by Herman Miller