Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Molded Fiberglass Armchair - Wire Base is available with the following:
- Molded fiberglass seat and back
- "Eiffel Tower" metal wire base
- Swiveling nylon glides with or without felt bottoms
- 15% recycled content, 99% recyclable
- Greenguard Gold certified
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1950
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Color: Black, Green, Lemon Yellow, Navy Blue, Parchment, Red Orange, Seal Brown, Ultramarine Blue
Finish: Black Finish, Trivalent Chrome
Glide: Felt Bottom, Standard
- Item: Height 31.5", Width 25", Depth 24"
- Seat: Height 18"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.