Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman is available with the following:
- 7-ply wood veneer shells
- Leather upholstery
- 6" foam cushions
- Die-cast aluminum bases with built-in swivel mechanism
- Natural rubber shock mounts
- Adjustable stainless steel glides
- Lounge: 27% recycled content, 63% recyclable
- Ottoman: 30% recycled content, 69% recyclable
- Made in USA
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1956
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Fabric: Black Leather, Black MCL Leather, Ivory Leather, Ivory MCL Leather
Finish: Natural Cherry, Oiled Santos Palisander, Oiled Walnut, Santos Palisander, Walnut
- Lounge: Height 32", Width 32.75", Depth 32.75"
- Seat: Height 15"
- Ottoman: Height 17.25", Width 26", Depth 21.5"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.