The classic lounge, in materials and finishes that are perfect for today's lighter, airy interiors. The Eames® Lounge Chair and Ottoman - White Ash by Herman Miller® features individually upholstered Pearl MCL Leather cushions. The White Ash shells are finished with a process that arrests the wood in its natural, "freshly cut" state. Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1956.
Founded in 1905 (originally as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller truly came into its own in the 1950s under the art direction of legendary designer George Nelson. More than 60 years later, many of the original furniture designs from that period continue to be produced. Immediately recognizable mid-century modern design classics by Nelson, Charles and Ray Eames, Alexander Girard and Isamu Noguchi blend together seamlessly with designs from today, creating the altogether cohesive--and altogether iconic--Herman Miller furniture collection.
The Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman - White Ash is available with the following:
- 7-ply White Ash wood veneer shells
- Pearl MCL Leather-covered 6" foam cushions are individually upholstered
- Back braces are die-cast aluminum with White finish
- Swivel mechanism
- Lounge has a 5-point star White enameled base with Polished Aluminum trim
- Ottoman has a 4-point star White enameled base with Polished Aluminum trim
- Adjustable glides for hard floors or carpet
- Lounge made from 28% recycled content, 37% recyclable
- Ottoman made from 30% recycled content, 31% recyclable
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the permanent collections at New York's MoMA and the Art Institute of Chicago
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1956
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Lounge: Height 32"
- Ottoman: Height 17.25"
- Lounge: Width 32.75"
- Ottoman: Width 26"
- Lounge: Depth 32.75"
- Ottoman: Depth 21.5"
- Seat: Height 15"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Eames Lounge and Ottoman by Herman Miller