Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman - White Ash is available with the following:
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames in 1956
- Material: Molded Veneer in White Ash and Leather
- Fill Material: 6
- Frame Material: molded veneer, plywood
- 7-ply White Ash wood veneer shells
- Pearl MCL Leather-covered 6" foam cushions are individually upholstered
- Back braces are die-cast aluminum with White finish
- Swivel mechanism
- Lounge has a 5-point star White enameled base with Polished Aluminum trim
- Ottoman has a 4-point star White enameled base with Polished Aluminum trim
- Adjustable glides for hard floors or carpet
- Lounge made from 28% recycled content, 37% recyclable
- Ottoman made from 30% recycled content, 31% recyclable
- Part of the permanent collections at New York's MoMA and the Art Institute of Chicago
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made In USA
- Lounge: Width 32.75", Height 32", Depth 32.75"
- Seat: Height 15"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.