Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman - White Ash is available with the following:
- 7-ply White Ash wood veneer shells
- Pearl MCL Leather-covered 6" foam cushions are individually upholstered
- Back braces are die-cast aluminum with White finish
- Swivel mechanism
- Lounge has a 5-point star White enameled base with Polished Aluminum trim
- Ottoman has a 4-point star White enameled base with Polished Aluminum trim
- Adjustable glides for hard floors or carpet
- Lounge made from 28% recycled content, 37% recyclable
- Ottoman made from 30% recycled content, 31% recyclable
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the permanent collections at New York's MoMA and the Art Institute of Chicago
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1956
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Lounge: Height 32", Width 32.75", Depth 32.75"
- Seat: Height 15"
- Ottoman: Height 17.25", Width 26", Depth 21.5"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.