Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman - Ebony is available with the following:
- 7-ply Ebony-stained ash wood veneer shells
- Black MCL Leather-covered 6" foam cushions are individually upholstered
- Back braces are die-cast aluminum with Black finish
- Swivel mechanism
- Lounge has a 5-point star Black enameled base with Polished Aluminum trim
- Ottoman has a 4-point star Black enameled base with Polished Aluminum trim
- Adjustable glides for hard floors or carpet
- Lounge made from 28% recycled content, 37% recyclable
- Ottoman made from 30% recycled content, 31% recyclable
- 5 year warranty
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1956
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Lounge: Height 32", Width 32.75", Depth 32.75"
- Seat: Height 15"
- Ottoman: Height 17.25", Width 26", Depth 21.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.