Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Contract Base Round Outdoor Dining Table is available with the following:
- 3/4" thick stone top with full bullnose edge
- Powder-coated four-legged cast aluminum base
- Adjustable glides
- Top connects to base with bolt that runs the length of the column
- 9% recycled content, 100% recyclable
- Greenguard Certified
- 3 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1964
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Finish: Graphite Satin, White
Size: 30 Inch, 36 Inch, 42 Inch, 48 Inch
Top Material: Georgia Grey Marble, Quebec Graphite Granite, Wisconsin Black Marble, Georgia White Marble
- 30 inch Option Item: Height 28.5", Diameter 30"
- 36 inch Option Item: Height 28.5", Diameter 36"
- 42 inch Option Item: Height 28.5", Diameter 42"
- 48 inch Option Item: Height 28.5", Diameter 48"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.