Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Aluminum Group Outdoor Side Chair is available with the following:
- Outdoor Weave polypropylene fabric
- Aluminum frame
- 4-point base with nylon glides
- 64% recycled content, 95% recyclable
- 3 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1958
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Finish: Graphite Satin, White
Fabric: Cool White, Graphite, Java, Lead
Option: Fixed, Swivel
- Item: Height 33", Width 23", Depth 18"
- Seat: Height 18.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.