The Eames® Aluminum Group Outdoor Ottoman by Herman Miller® coordinates with the Aluminum Group Outdoor Lounge Chair for complete relaxation and sophisticated outdoor style. It features a panel of the signature Outdoor Weave polypropylene fabric stretched across an aluminum frame. The fabric is at once durable, smooth and has subtle give to cradle aching feet.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Aluminum Group Outdoor Ottoman is available with the following:
- Outdoor Weave polypropylene fabric
- Aluminum frame
- 4-point base with nylon glides
- 64% recycled content, 95% recyclable
- 3 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1958
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Item: Height 18.25", Width 21", Depth 21.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Eames Aluminum Group by Herman Miller