The Eames® Aluminum Group Ottoman by Herman Miller® complements the style and relaxing comfort of the Aluminum Group Lounge Chair. It features a panel of soft leather stretched tautly across an aluminum base. The tailoring of the leather matches that of the chair: ribbing done at 1 7/8" intervals for a clean, refined look.
Founded in 1905 (originally as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller truly came into its own in the 1950s under the art direction of legendary designer George Nelson. More than 60 years later, many of the original furniture designs from that period continue to be produced. Immediately recognizable mid-century modern design classics by Nelson, Charles and Ray Eames, Alexander Girard and Isamu Noguchi blend together seamlessly with designs from today, creating the altogether cohesive--and altogether iconic--Herman Miller furniture collection.
The Eames Aluminum Group Ottoman is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum base with nylon glides
- 61% recycled content, 95% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1958
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Black MCL Leather,
Pearl MCL Leather
- Item: Height 18.25", Width 21", Depth 21.5"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Eames Aluminum Group by Herman Miller