If you're looking for sophisticated and comfortable office seating, the Eames® Aluminum Group Management Chair by Herman Miller® gets the job done. It features the collection's signature ergonomic curves, with a polished aluminum frame topped by fine leather upholstery. The leather is ribbed at 1 7/8" intervals for a refined look.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Aluminum Group Management Chair is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum base with nylon castors
- Polished Aluminum finish
- Adjustable height
- 61% recycled content, 95% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1958
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Black MCL Leather,
Pearl MCL Leather
Hard Floor or Carpet
- Manual Seat: Height Adjustable To 18.5"
- Manual Option: Height Adjustable To 32.75"
- Pneumatic Option: Height Adjustable To 34.75"
- Pneumatic Seat: Height Adjustable To 19.75"
- Manual Option: Width 23"
- Pneumatic Option: Width 23"
- Manual Option: Depth 18"
- Pneumatic Option: Depth 18"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Eames Aluminum Group by Herman Miller