Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Aluminum Group Lounge Chair is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum swivel base with nylon glides
- Tilt and Swivel option includes additional headrest
- 61% recycled content, 95% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1958
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Fabric: Black Leather, Black MCL Leather, Ivory Leather, Pearl MCL Leather
Finish: Graphite, Polished Aluminum, White
Option: Swivel Only, Tilt and Swivel
- Swivel Only Option Item: Height 34"
- Swivel Only Seat: Height 17"
- Tilt and Swivel Seat: Height 14.5"
- Swivel Only Option Item: Width 24.25", Depth 28.5"
- Tilt and Swivel Option Item: Height 38.75", Width 25.75", Depth 32.25"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.