The Eames® Aluminum Group Armchair by Herman Miller® is an extension of the original outdoor Aluminum Group collection. This chair maintains the original's ergonomic lines and durable aluminum construction, but is outfitted specifically for indoor use with plush leather upholstery. The leather is ribbed at 1 7/8" intervals for a clean, refined appearance.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Aluminum Group Armchair is available with the following:
- Leather upholstery
- Aluminum base with nylon glides
- 61% recycled content, 95% recyclable
- Greenguard certified
- 12 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Black MCL Leather,
Pearl MCL Leather
- Item: Height 33", Width 23", Depth 18"
- Seat: Height 18.25"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Eames Aluminum Group by Herman Miller