The Kundalini E.T.A. sat Suspension designed by Guglielmo Berchicci will captivate your imagination by its remarkable design while adding a touch of glamour to your setting. The E.T.A. sat Suspension features handmade fibreglass shade, metallic inner structure and polycarbonate reflector.
Kundalini, located in Milan, Italy, has been classified by the international contemporary design community as a pioneering company. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The E.T.A. sat Suspension is available with the following:
- One handmade fiberglass diffuser.
- Metallic inner structure.
- Polycarbonate reflector.
- Designed by Guglielmo Berchicci
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Frosted Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Frosted Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 21.3", Diameter 31.5"
- Suspension: Length 23.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...