Created by King & Miranda Design, the Estiluz E-LLUM T-5654 Pendant i-lluminates a contemporary space with rich, sparkling light. Light is diffused by the inner White Satin glass lamp cover, then scattered outward in twinkling beams through the etched elliptical pattern along the hand-spun transparent glass shade.
Estiluz, established in 1969, is a contemporary lighting company based in a small Spanish town just outside of Barcelona. Using state-of-the-art production techniques, Estiluz has always focused most on the quality, functionality and accessibility of their decorative architectural lighting designs.
The E-LLUM T-5654 Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-spun transparent glass shade
- White Satin glass diffuser
- Metal accents
- Matte Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cables
- Can be used with sloped ceilings
- ETL Listed
- Designed by King & Miranda
- Small Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type BT15 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes one 250 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Shade: Height 6.88"
- Large Shade: Height 10.5", Overall Diameter 17.75", Overall Diameter 11.75"
- Fixture: Height Adjustable To 79.13"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.38", Overall Diameter 8.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...