Estiluz, established in 1969, is a contemporary lighting company based in a small Spanish town just outside of Barcelona. Using state-of-the-art production techniques, Estiluz has always focused most on the quality, functionality and accessibility of their decorative architectural lighting designs.
The E-LLUM T-5654 Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-spun transparent glass shade
- White Satin glass diffuser
- Metal accents
- Matte Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cables
- Can be used with sloped ceilings
- ETL Listed
- Designed by King & Miranda
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes one 250 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type BT15 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Shade: Height 6.88", Diameter 11.75"
- Large Option Shade: Height 10.5", Diameter 17.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79.13"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 1.38", Diameter 8.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
056544702, 056544742B, 056554702, 056554742B
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Features an exquisite handcrafted double glass shade available in several stunning colors. The Besa Lighting Pahu Pendant has an Opal inner shade and a clear outer. The canopy is plated, stamped steel with three 10' aircraft-quality stainless steel cable supports. ...
In barns, warehouses, railroad stations and, now, the kitchen, the Hudson Valley Kendall Pendant is industrial-style lighting at its best. It is so faithful a reproduction of an old-fashioned gas railroad pendant that it includes a decorative pull chain, which ...
The Troy Lighting Bristol Bay Pendant, named for the eastern-most arm of the Bering Sea, embodies the nautical lifestyle. The wrought iron supports gallantly enclose Light Amber glass for a warm look that instills a feeling of endurance. Height is ...