Create sparkling conversation in a contemporary living space with the Estiluz E-LLUM M-5657 Table Lamp. The hand-spun translucent glass shade has an etched pattern of ellipses that give it a refractive quality. As such, it glimmers warmly with the light that's diffused through the inner White Satin lamp cover. Created by King & Miranda Design.
Estiluz, established in 1969, is a contemporary lighting company based in a small Spanish town just outside of Barcelona. Using state-of-the-art production techniques, Estiluz has always focused most on the quality, functionality and accessibility of their decorative architectural lighting designs.
The E-LLUM M-5657 Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Hand-spun transparent glass shade
- White Satin glass lamp cover
- Metal base
- Matte Nickel finish
- Incandescent version dimmable with standard incandescent (TRIAC) dimmer (not included)
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- Designed by King & Miranda Design
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Halogen lamp (included), or one 20 Watt 120 Volt Type EL Medium Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 25.62"
- Shade: Height 10.5", Diameter 17.75"
- Base: Diameter 11.87"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...