For many years, Linie Design has created handmade area rugs of renowned quality, originality and simplicity. Linie Design rugs are all designed by Scandinavian designers and handmade by skilled adult weavers in India. Based just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark, Linie Design is now able to distribute their rugs to the USA and around the world. Linie Design is a member of Care & Fair, an organization dedicated to fighting child labor and providing free education and health care to rug weaving communities in India, Pakistan and Nepal.
The Dynasty Rug is available with the following:
- Material: Cowhide with leather backing
- Rubber underlay recommended (sold separately)
- Rug Construction: Hand Woven
- Made In India
Size: 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 9 in, 6 ft 6 in x 9 ft 8 in
- 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 9 in Option Item Length 67", Width 93", Weight 23 Lbs.:
- 6 ft 6 in x 9 ft 8 in Option Item Length 78", Width 116", Weight 33 Lbs.:
- Linie Design is a member of Care & Fair—a non-profit that works to fight against child labor and provides education and health services free of charge to carpet weaving communities in India, Pakistan, and Nepal.
- For best results, regular vacuum cleaning is recommended. Spots should be removed using a damp cloth. To preserve the natural color, avoid prolonged direct sunlight and turn the rug occasionally to protect the edges and maintain even wear. Rugs should not be soaked. Professionally dry-clean when necessary.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Embark on new adventures in relaxation with the Gan Rugs Sail Space Collection, designed by Hector Serrano. The centerpiece is a uniquely shaped pouf/lounge; basically a bean bag chair with a high, pointed back and cushy fill. Finish off the ...
Speck-tacular: The Chandra Anni 11404 Rug enhances all kinds of contemporary interiors with a sophisticated spectrum of smoky Charcoal and immaculate Ivory flecks. Designed in the US, hand woven in India and composed of 100% New Zealand wool. Its luxurious, ...