The excited look of the Duplex Pendant by FontanaArte, designed by Carlo Tamborini in 2000, creates a fun and enjoyable lighting experience with its hanging shade housing and vibrant colors. The Duplex Pendant demonstrates an easy to use product design with adjustable bulbs for changing to either direct or indirect lighting. Made with a polished steel raceway.
Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Duplex Pendant is available with the following:
- Large option utilizes four 50 Watt 120 Volt PAR30 medium E26/27 Halogen bulbs (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 50 Watt 120 Volt PAR30 Type E26 Medium Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- Small Shade: Width 7.9", Depth 3.9"
- Large Shade: Width 15.7", Depth 3.9"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 78.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...