Bright downlight, plain and simple. The Artemide Dupla Flushmount features a minimalist rectangular base, out of which projects a short, cylindrical shade. Available with an aluminum shade for focused downlight or sanded glass for downlight with a splash of surrounding ambient light. Designed by Ron Rezek and Peclar Nalbandian.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Dupla Flushmount is available with the following:
- Cylindrical shade
- Die-cast aluminum base
- Matte Grey powder coated finish
- Low voltage electronic transformer
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Ron Rezek and Peclar Nalbandian
- Aluminum option utilizes one 75 Watt 12 Volt GU5.3 Base MR16 Halogen lamp (included).
- Glass option utilizes one 75 Watt 12 Volt GY6.35 Base T4 Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 5.5", Width 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...