WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Dune LED Track Light is available with the following:
- Clear glass lens
- Die-cast aluminum supports
- Black and White options have abrasion resistant powder coat paint finish
- 350° horizontal rotation and 90° vertical tilt
- Ball and hub style aiming for easy and accurate adjustment
- 34° beam spread
- Dims to 1% with electronic low voltage dimmer (not included)
- Integrated electronic transformer with auto reset and short circuit protection
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 450
- CRI: 88
- Average Rated Life: 25,000 hours
- UL & CUL Listed
Finish: Black, White, Brushed Nickel
Track System: H Track, J, L Track
- One 8 Watt 12 Volt MR16 LED lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 4.75", Adjustable To 5.25", Width 4.5"
- Head: Width 4", Diameter 2.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.