Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Duet Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Etched glass
- Linen border shade, Rain center shade
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Rectangular raceway wall plate (allows for slight position adjustment after installation)
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Brushed Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
Light Option: Halogen, LED
- 13.2 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- 19.8 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- 26.4 Watt (2400 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- 33 Watt (3000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Two 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Three 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Four 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Five 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Backplate: Width 12.25", Height 4.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 18", Height 5.5", Depth 5"
- Medium Option Backplate: Width 18", Height 4.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 24", Height 5.5", Depth 5"
- Large Option Backplate: Width 24", Height 4.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 30", Height 5.5", Depth 5"
- Extra Large Option Backplate: Width 26.5", Height 4.5"
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Width 36", Height 5.5", Depth 5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
5612BN, 5613BN, 5614BN, 5615BN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A low-profile display of geometric symmetry. Along a narrow steel body. the Mirage Bath Bar by Hinkley Lighting showcases multiple cubed shades made of Etched Opal glass. Small square frames separate each shade at a consistent distance. providing an interesting ...
Lovely mid-century appeal. subtly updated to fit into today's distinctive bathrooms. The Hinkley Lighting Lanza Bath Bar features opal etched glass shades and a rich finish. Sure to enhance a variety of transitional bathrooms and powder rooms. Pairs beautifully with ...
A clever juxtaposition of beauty and strength. form and function. direct and indirect lighting. The Karlie Bath Bar by Hinkley Lighting brings a complex contemporary edge to your bathroom with its seamless Etched Opal shades and finished-steel body. Once lit. ...