The Mat-The-Basics Dublin Rug has a beautiful polka dot pattern inspired by Ireland's colorful capital city and breath-taking surrounding landscapes. This rug is hand tufted entirely out of pure new wool. While its dots are carved and clearly distinct from the creamy background, the rug has a generally flat, smooth surface.
Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Dublin Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pure new wool
- Hand tufted construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
2'8 x 7'10,
3' x 5'4,
4'6 x 6'6,
5'6 x 7'10,
6'6 x 9'9,
8' x 11'6
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option: Width 5.5', Length 7.83'
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option: Width 6.5', Length 9.75'
- 4'6 x 6'6 Option: Width 4.5', Length 6.5'
- 8' x 11'6 Option: Width 8', Length 11.5'
- 3' x 5'4 Option: Width 3', Length 5.33'
- 2'8 x 7'10 Option: Width 2.67', Length 7.83'
- Vacuum regularly, at least once a week and preferably more often in places that are subject to a lot of wear. Always use the flat nozzle when you vacuum. For pile rugs, always finish by vacuuming in the direction of the pile. Remove stains immediately. Tufted rugs should be professionally flat-washed with foam every other year or so. For best results, use textile shampoo, a soft brush and not too much water. Do not spin dry. Do not dry clean.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...