Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Dublin Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pure new wool
- Hand tufted construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Color: Green, Rust
Size: 2'8 x 7'10, 3' x 5'4, 4'6 x 6'6, 5'6 x 7'10, 6'6 x 9'9, 8' x 11'6
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option: Width 5.5', Length 7.83'
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option: Width 6.5', Length 9.75'
- 4'6 x 6'6 Option: Width 4.5', Length 6.5'
- 8' x 11'6 Option: Width 8', Length 11.5'
- 3' x 5'4 Option: Width 3', Length 5.33'
- 2'8 x 7'10 Option: Width 2.67', Length 7.83'
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTBDBLGRN028071, MTBDBLGRN030054, MTBDBLGRN046066, MTBDBLGRN056071, MTBDBLGRN066099, MTBDBLGRN083116, MTBDBLRUS028071, MTBDBLRUS030054, MTBDBLRUS046066, MTBDBLRUS056071, MTBDBLRUS066099, MTBDBLRUS083116
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inject modern spaces with the exotic rhythm of the Mat-The-Basics Santoor Rug. Inspired by the ancient folk instrument of the same name, the rug has an appropriately classic, delicate raised flower motif purposefully and strategically aged with "worn" areas. The ...
The Mat-The-Basics Boston Rug is handmade using Tibetan knots. The framed stripe pattern offers distinct texture in a space, while the various materials used to make it--New Zealand wool, flax, silk and viscose--provide a plush feel on bare feet. Choose ...