Mat-The-Basics has pioneered a new type of carpet - refined, handmade rugs that combine innovative design with a dedication to the highest standards of craftsmanship. These carpets, inspired from contemporary shapes and colors, are created using the traditional techniques of skilled weavers including hand-tufting, hand-weaving and hand-knotting methods.
The Dublin Rug is available with the following:
- Made of pure new wool
- Hand tufted construction
- Back finished with thin, latex-coated net and backing cloth
- Use of underlayment/rug pad is recommended
- Individually numbered CARE & FAIR label
- Made in India
Color: Green, Rust
Size: 2'8 x 7'10, 3' x 5'4, 4'6 x 6'6, 5'6 x 7'10, 6'6 x 9'9, 8' x 11'6
- 5'6 x 7'10 Option: Width 5.5', Length 7.83'
- 6'6 x 9'9 Option: Width 6.5', Length 9.75'
- 4'6 x 6'6 Option: Width 4.5', Length 6.5'
- 8' x 11'6 Option: Width 8', Length 11.5'
- 3' x 5'4 Option: Width 3', Length 5.33'
- 2'8 x 7'10 Option: Width 2.67', Length 7.83'
Manufacturer IDs: view
MTBDBLGRN028071, MTBDBLGRN030054, MTBDBLGRN046066, MTBDBLGRN056071, MTBDBLGRN066099, MTBDBLGRN083116, MTBDBLRUS028071, MTBDBLRUS030054, MTBDBLRUS046066, MTBDBLRUS056071, MTBDBLRUS066099, MTBDBLRUS083116
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Taking its name from the Italian word for inception, the Mat-The-Basics Inizio Rug is indeed the perfect starting point for an intriguing modern living space. The intricate, fluid pattern is evocative of satellite photography of a glacier or otherwise hilly ...
The Mat-The-Basics Boston Rug is handmade using Tibetan knots. The framed stripe pattern offers distinct texture in a space, while the various materials used to make it--New Zealand wool, flax, silk and viscose--provide a plush feel on bare feet. Choose ...