For more than 30 years, Masiero has used unexpected materials and design details to reimagine classic lighting forms. With roots firmly established in classic Italian design and craftsmanship, Masiero creates modern lighting that is altogether original, exquisitely crafted to intrigue and excite for generations to come. Every Masiero lighting fixture is designed and made by hand in Consico di Casale sul Sile (Treviso), Italy.
The Drylight LED Three-Tier Outdoor Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Studio Stile Masiero in 2013
- Crystal Color: Clear
- Material: Methacrylate Pendants, Polycarbonate, Galvanized Metal, and Glass Fiber Reinforced Nylon structure
- Shade Material: Impact resistant borosilicate diffusers
- DRYLIGHT® is a patented technology of Masiero
- Material is lightweight, water resistant and built to withstand all weather conditions
- IP65 Rated (for outdoor use)
- Steel suspension cord
- Includes a 12V Transformer
- Designed in the traditional Venetian chandelier style
- Additional Extension Rods Available--call Lumens at 877.445.4486 for details
- ETL Listed Wet
- Made In Italy
- 72 Watt (3840 Lumens) 12 Volt LED Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy Height 4.92", Diameter 7.87":
- Downrod Length 18":
- Fixture Diameter 41.73", Weight 68.34 Lbs.:
- Maximum Hanging Length 74.8":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Fashionable Craftsman style lighting suitable for outdoor living spaces. The Kichler Caterham Outdoor Chandelier features four rectangular satin-etched cased Opal glass shades supported and accented by clean, strong steel framework. This frame is finished in a deep Olde Bronze to ...
The Plis Outdoor Pendant designed by Ramos & Bassols treats the eye to exciting visual depth in a design that offers a clear definition of contemporary lighting. The Plis Outdoor Pendant features White lacquer polythene shade and chrome finish.
Enjoy the romance of candlelight throughout the seasons. The Kichler Oak Trail Outdoor Chandelier features the beauty of Beige candles with a Clear top drip trim that mimics real candle wax. Its brass frame and Olde Bronze finish give this ...