Ai Lati Lights does one thing and does it exceptionally well - create exquisite artisanally-crafted lamps featuring blown triplex opal glass, an incomparable material for the diffusion of light. Informed by a design philosophy that combines simple, timeless architectural shapes with flawlessly handcrafted shades, Ai Lati Lights offers an elegant and extensive line of clean, contemporary fixtures that address the spectrum of lighting needs, from floor to ceiling, from the everyday to the elevated.
The Drum Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Blown satinated triplex Opal glass shade
- Brushed aluminum reflector
- Tinted translucent thermoresistant polycarbonate wall/ceiling mount
- Small option is ADA Compliant when mounted on wall
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in Italy
Base Color: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Transparent, Yellow
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Small Incandescent option utlizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium Incandescent option utlizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utlizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utlizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt G24q-3 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Medium and Large Fluorescent options utlize two 26 Watt 120 Volt G24q-3 Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.8", Diameter 11.8", Depth 3.9"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 15.7", Diameter 15.7", Depth 4.3"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 19.7", Diameter 19.7", Depth 4.7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
LL8701AR, LL8701BL, LL8701GI, LL8701NE, LL8701RO, LL8701VE, LL8711AR, LL8711BL, LL8711GI, LL8711NE, LL8711RO, LL8711VE, LL8731AR, LL8731BL, LL8731GI, LL8731NE, LL8731RO, LL8731VE, LL8743AR, LL8743BL, LL8743GI, LL8743RO, LL8743VE, LL8761AR, LL8761BL, LL8761GI, LL8761NE, LL8761RO, LL8761VE, LL8771AR, LL8771BL, LL8771GI, LL8771NE, LL8771RO, LL8771VE, LL9130
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.