Ai Lati Lights does one thing and does it exceptionally well - create exquisite artisanally-crafted lamps featuring blown triplex opal glass, an incomparable material for the diffusion of light. Informed by a design philosophy that combines simple, timeless architectural shapes with flawlessly handcrafted shades, Ai Lati Lights offers an elegant and extensive line of clean, contemporary fixtures that address the spectrum of lighting needs, from floor to ceiling, from the everyday to the elevated.
The Drum Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Blown satinated triplex Opal glass shade
- Brushed aluminum reflector
- Tinted translucent thermoresistant polycarbonate wall/ceiling mount
- Small option is ADA Compliant when mounted on wall
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in Italy
Base Color: Blue, Green, Orange, Red, Transparent, Yellow
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Small Incandescent option utlizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium Incandescent option utlizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large Incandescent option utlizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utlizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt G24q-3 Base Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Medium and Large Fluorescent options utlize two 26 Watt 120 Volt G24q-3 Base Fluorescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.8", Diameter 11.8", Depth 3.9"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 15.7", Diameter 15.7", Depth 4.3"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 19.7", Diameter 19.7", Depth 4.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.