The Hudson Valley Druid Hills Linear Suspension is an island light that's long on good looks. Each lengthy off-white faux silk shade covers three lights, while the uniquely configured frame has strategically-placed grooved details for even greater texture and interest. Available in a rich distressed bronze or glossy polished nickel finish.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Druid Hills Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- 2 Off-White faux silk shades
- Metal frame
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- One 3", 6", 12" and two 18" stems
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Width 37.5", Depth 16"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 19", Adjustable To 63.75"
- Shade: Height 6.25", Width 37.5", Depth 6.25"
- Canopy: Width 24.25", Depth 4.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Druid Hills by Hudson Valley