Artkalia was founded in 2008 to combine energy efficient LED technology with attractive modern design. In order to make such design and efficiency accessible to as many people as possible, they have made their portable LED lighting affordable, fun and easy to use. Artkalia lighting designs enhance moods and indoor and outdoor spaces with their friendly, contemporary forms as well as their signature light color-changing technology.
The Droppia LED Teardrop is available with the following:
- Made of White Opaque polyethylene
- Shockproof, waterproof, cordless and rechargeable
- Includes charging base
- Button controls on bottom of fixture
- Removable RGB LED module
- Light options: steady colors, scrolling colors, fade and candle effect, dimmable light intensity
- Lasts 6-8 hours on one charge
- Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- Compatible with RF remote control (PRO Remote, sold separately)
- Suitable for outdoor use
- UL Listed Wet
Color: White Opaque
Size: 9 Inch, 13 Inch
- 9 Inch option utilizes one 0.5 Watt 120 Volt LED module (included, replaceable).
- 13 Inch option utilizes one 1.6 Watt 120 Volt LED module (integrated).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 9 inch Option Item: Height 9", Diameter 5"
- 13 inch Option Fixture: Height 13", Diameter 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.