For more than 100 years, Swarovski has developed its supreme mastery of precision-cutting to become the world's leading producer of cut crystal. Celebrated worldwide for their lustrous depth and brilliance and the precision, Swarovski crystals grace breathtaking chandeliers, sconces, pendants and spotlights, opening up a world of artistic lighting versatility.
The Droplit Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Bullet-shaped silicone shades
- Precision-cut Clear crystal diffuser
- Metal supports
- Round metal ceiling canopy
- 87" field-cuttable suspension cables
- Dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed
- Designed by Stephen Burks
Finish: Black, White
Number of Lights: 3, 7, 19
- 3-Light option utilizes three 29 Watt 120 Volt PAR20 E26 Medium Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- 7-Light option utilizes seven 29 Watt 120 Volt PAR20 E26 Medium Base Halogen lamps (not included).
- 19-Light option utilizes nineteen 29 Watt 120 Volt PAR20 E26 Medium Base Halogen lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Canopy - 3-Light Option: Height 2", Diameter 9.6"
- Canopy - 4-Light Option: Height 2", Diameter 9.6"
- 3-Light Option: Height 13", Diameter 11"
- 5-Light Option: Height 13", Diameter 15.3"
- Canopy - 19-Light Option: Height 3", Diameter 17.8"
- 19-Light Option: Height 13", Diameter 25"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 100"
- Cable: Length 87"
Manufacturer IDs: view
SDL114N-SB1S, SDL114N-SW1S, SDL124N-SB1S, SDL124N-SW1S, SDL134N-SB1S, SDL134N-SW1S
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.