With the Troy Lighting Drift F3447 Chandelier, you can see it grabbing attention in a glamorous urban loft just as easily as in a mountain cabin. It features a large oval-shaped ring of hand-forged iron framing a Silver Leaf-coated iron branch and seven warmly glowing lights. A Natural Manila rope and field-adjustable chain suspend the fixture.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Drift F3447 Chandelier is available with the following:
- 7 cylindrical White Pearl glass shades
- Hand-forged iron frame
- Bronze with Silver Leaf finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 48" suspension chain with Natural Manila rope
- 120" lead wire
- UL Listed
- Fixture: Height 37.25", Width 44", Depth 13"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 92"
- Canopy: Height .63", Diameter 6.05"
- Chain: Length 48"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...