FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Dreamweaver Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Frosted recycled plate glass shades
- Hand-forged recycled steel body
- Blackened Copper finish
- Square wall plate
- Can be installed as uplights or downlights
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
- Made in The Philippines
- Designed by Ron Henderson
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4, 5
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 50 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 50 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 50 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 50 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Base Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.75", Width 10", Depth 3.13"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.75", Width 15.75", Depth 3.13"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.75", Width 22", Depth 3.13"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Height 6.75", Width 27.75", Depth 3.13"
- Plate: Height 4.5", Width 4.5", Depth 0.63"
Manufacturer IDs: view
180B02, 180B03, 180B04, 180B05
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Crisp illumination in ultramodern style: The Quoizel Downtown Bar Bath has a flawless profile appears in refreshing hues. A clean, linear frame is topped with delicate crystal balls and voluminous shades. This versatile design is capable of up or down-light ...
The lodge-inspired Millwright Bath Bar by Kichler combines rustic design elements such as wood, glass, and metal in this unique, versatile fixture. From a Distressed Antique Grey wood backplate, individual Matte Black holders extend outward, each providing a platform for ...