Inspired by early 20th century designer Dorothy Draper's use of large patterns, stripes and color, the DwellStudio Draper Stripe Pillow Sham Pair adorns two standard or king size pillows in bold, modern stripes. The sateen fabric is yarn-dyed, giving it a rich, buttery feel. Available in Ash.
DwellStudio, founded in 1999 by Christiane Lemieux, specializes in home furnishings steeped in modern design. With a unique sense of color and a strong commitment to quality and innovation, DwellStudio continues to create its own distinctive interpretation of modern home furnishings. In the same creative spirit, the company encourages their customers to experiment with mixing various DwellStudio textile lines together.
The Draper Stripe Pillow Sham Pair is available with the following:
- Made of 300 thread count woven yarn dyed cotton sateen material
- Bold horizontal Ash stripes
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- 3" flange
- Made in India
- Standard Option: Width 20", Length 26"
- King Option: Width 20, Length 36
- All DwellStudio prints are created using low-impact dyes. They contain no heavy metals or other known toxic substances, are azo-free and formaldehyde-free, and meet all criteria for eco-friendly pigments. Packaging has been re-designed to completely eliminate PVC and utilize eco-friendly materials. All products come in a fabric bag or canvas box that can be reused for storage, laundry and travel for zero waste. Machine wash cold. Do not use bleach or detergents containing bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Draper Stripe by DwellStudio