Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Draped Loop Adjustable Suspension is available with the following:
- One oval bowl-shaped, hand-blown Opal glass shade (glass shipped separately)
- Hand-forged, wrought-iron body
- Translucent, powder-coated finish
- One square ceiling canopy suitable for installation on flat ceilings and sloped ceilings
- Canopy finish is the same as body finish
- Mounting hardware
- Adjustable stem
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in USA
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-45)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Opal
Finish: Bronze, Dark Smoke
Stem Length: Short, Standard, Long
- Two 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Long Option Fixture Width 13.5", Height 38":
- Long Option Shade Height 5.05":
- Long Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 61", Adjustable To 77":
- Short Option Fixture Width 13.5", Height 38":
- Short Option Shade Height 5.05":
- Short Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 48", Adjustable To 53.5":
- Standard Option Fixture Width 13.5", Height 38":
- Standard Option Shade Height 5.05":
- Standard Option Suspension Length Adjustable From 53.5", Adjustable To 63":
Manufacturer IDs: view
133155-05-G92, 133155-05L-G92, 133155-05S-G92, 133155-07-G92, 133155-07L-G92, 133155-07S-G92
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Add a scientifically fascinating gleam to modern interiors with the Hubbardton Forge Erlenmeyer 4-Light Pendant. Inspired by the form of Erlenmeyer flasks, the 4 thick blown glass cones sparkle warmly. They are paired at the ends of perpendicular hand-forged iron ...
For a unique and grand impression over a kitchen island or dining table, the Hubbardton Forge Large-Scale Exos Wave 5-Light Adjustable Pendant combines a sleek hand-forged wrought iron frame with five uniquely formed glass shades in Amber Swirl, White or ...
A balanced look for the soft contemporary space, the Hubbardton Forge Kirigami 3-Light Adjustable Pendant is inspired by and named after Japanese cut paper (kirigami). The shades fold gently up in a rounded yet sharp design, great for the dining ...