FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
SkLO Studio is a collaborative design company founded by Pavel Hanousek, Karen Gilbert and Paul Pavlak. Although based out of Healdsburg, CA, the team works with master glassmakers in the Czech Republic, importing hand-blown glass for their lighting fixtures in the SkLO: LIT collection. Slight variation in each piece is welcome, emphasizing the beauty of the handmade process with each design.
The Drape Multi-Light Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Karen Gilbert, Paul Pavlak
- Material: Hand-blown Czech glass
- Off-center aperture is created when the glass is broken from the pipe
- Glass dimensions will vary slightly due to the handmade process
- Each cord includes a Solid Brass ceiling hook and loop
- Round Brass canopy
- Field-adjustable Black fabric suspension cord
- Installation requires recessed steel electrical box
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Glass Color: Opaque Blue, Opaque White
Finish: Brushed Brass, Dark Oxidized
Number of Lights: 3, 5, 7, 9
- 3 Light Option: Three 40 Watt (560 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 40 Watt (560 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 7 Light Option: Seven 40 Watt (560 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 9 Light Option: Nine 40 Watt (560 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3 Light Option Canopy Height 1.38", Diameter 5":
- 3 Light Option Cord Length 72":
- 3 Light Option Glass Diameter 4.5":
- 5 Light Option Canopy Height 1.38", Diameter 5":
- 5 Light Option Cord Length 72":
- 5 Light Option Glass Diameter 4.5":
- 7 Light Option Canopy Height 1.38", Diameter 6.13":
- 7 Light Option Cord Length 72":
- 7 Light Option Glass Diameter 4.5":
- 9 Light Option Canopy Height 1.38", Diameter 6.13":
- 9 Light Option Cord Length 72":
- 9 Light Option Glass Diameter 4.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Spatially minimalistic with triangular silhouettes, the Blackjack Lighting Tria Multi-Light Linear Suspension discreetly supports ultra-thin LED light sources within the highly polished pyramid shades. Edge-lit technology guarantees the uniform spread of light below, illuminating the square base with a vibrancy ...
A square formation. Staggered lengths. Exquisite shine. The SONNEMAN Lighting Rain 16-Light LED Square Pendant brings the quiet ambiance of gentle streaming rainfall indoors with a geometric arrangement of “drops.” It’s composed of Polished Chrome and shimmering Crystal, which has ...
Modern luxury. Linear formality. Cutting-edge technology. The SONNEMAN Spire 16-Light LED Square Pendant brings new elegance to contemporary spaces. Suspended cones of Polished Chrome and radially-cut Crystal form a perfect square—an arrangement that evokes balance and order—while staggered drop-lengths complement ...