Hammerton Studio is a leading U.S.-based lighting designer and manufacturer, best known for its award-winning sculptural creations in all forms of artisan glass. The brand combines artisan-blown and kiln-fired fused glass, hand-hewn steel, and other authentic materials with surprising contemporary design and meticulous attention to detail.
The Downtown Mesh Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Levi Wilson
- Material: Steel / Metal
- Steel mesh outer shade
- Optional Frosted glass inner shades
- Ships with two sets of 3 Inch, 6 Inch, 24 Inch, and two 12 Inch internally threaded downrods
- Maximum hanging length is adjustable in 3" increments
- Incandescent version is dimmable with a standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Shade Type: None, Exposed Lamping, Frosted Glass
Finish: Flat Bronze, Metallic Beige Silver
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Four 60 Watt (240 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Incandescent Option: Four 60 Watt (570 Lumens) 130 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fluorescent Option: Four 13 Watt (800 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture Width 44.6", Height 12.1", Depth 11.6", Weight 21 Lbs.:
- Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable To 72.8":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Bring that ornate, Hollywood style to your home with the Alexandria Linear Suspension by Hudson Valley Lighting. From its jewel-like, hexagonal center, reeded arms fan out in a stylish symmetrical pattern. Its exposed light sources are anchored by sleek metal ...
Gleaming metallic surfaces are combined with warm, sparkling light and rounded shapes to represent the marriage of biology and technology in the ET2 Sense Multi-Light Linear Suspension. Three orbs of Mirror Chrome glass flow seamlessly from the Polished Chrome-finished bar. ...
Get into the swing of the modern restoration style movement. The Hinkley Lighting Gatsby 5-Light Linear Suspension jazzes up the vintage early-electric trend with a slightly industrial, angular silhouette. Antique-style sockets each hold a flared Clear glass shade, through which ...