Crisp illumination in ultramodern style: The Downtown Bar Bath by Quoizel’s flawless profile appears in refreshing hues. A clean, linear frame is topped with delicate crystal balls and voluminous shades. This versatile design is capable of up or down-light installation. Available in a variety of light options.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Downtown Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Opal Etched glass shades
- Clear glass globe-shaped accents
- Polished Chrome finish
- Wall plate
- Can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- ETL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 7.5", Width 15", Depth 7"
- 3-Light Option: Height 7.5", Width 24.5", Depth 7"
- 4-Light Option: Height 7.5", Width 33.5", Depth 7"
- Shade: Height 3.5", Diameter 6"
- Wall Plate: Height 5", Width 8"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...