FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
For more than 80 years, Quoizel (based in Charleston, SC) has dedicated itself to bringing timeless lighting designs into modern homes. By consciously avoiding design fads, consistently balancing form and function and using only the highest quality materials, Quoizel lighting designs do indeed stand the test of time.
The Downtown Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Crystal Color: Clear
- Material: Steel
- Shade Material: Etched opal glass
- May be installed up or down
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome
Light Option: LED
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4
- 2 Light Option: Two 2.5 Watt (260 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 2.5 Watt (260 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 2.5 Watt (260 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Backplate Width 8", Height 5":
- 2 Light Option Fixture Width 15", Height 7.5", Depth 7", Weight 5.5 Lbs.:
- 2 Light Option Shade Height 3.5", Diameter 6":
- 3 Light Option Backplate Width 8", Height 5":
- 3 Light Option Fixture Width 24.5", Height 7.5", Depth 7", Weight 8.5 Lbs.:
- 3 Light Option Shade Height 3.5", Diameter 6":
- 4 Light Option Backplate Width 8", Height 5":
- 4 Light Option Fixture Width 33.5", Height 7.5", Depth 7", Weight 11 Lbs.:
- 4 Light Option Shade Height 3.5", Diameter 6":
Manufacturer IDs: view
DW8602C, DW8603C, DW8604C
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A striking balance of casual and elegant. The Kichler Wedgeport Bath Bar, named after the famous fishing village in Nova Scotia, features waves of metal supports beneath etched glass shades. Can be mounted as an uplight or downlight. Part of ...
Frosty Ice glass is used to create a warm, modern look. The Varaluz Polar Bath Light features rectangular panels of shimmering recycled Ice Crystal glass. These textural panels are complemented by the rustic Blackened Silver finish and minimalist details of ...
The soft contemporary Kichler Cylinder Bath Bar offers both traditional form and modern lines to balance the decor of the powder room or entryway. Its satin etched cased opal glass shades gently diffuse light, a necessary element in all-over, even ...